Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Truth: I Just Spent an Hour on This

LADIES AND MEN

Would you like to make your mark on the future of feminine care? Now you can, with the Kotex Pad-Designing Challenge!

LET'S DESIGN THE IDEAL ARTISTIC CUNT-RAG, EVERYONE


I call it BLOOD SWAN. (I think it is a crane.) They asked me for an Artist Statement and I wrote: "I thought of a swan bleeding blood from it, wearing a pair of Doc Martens and throwing the Golden Horns." I added the tags "blood, swan, boots, animals with periods." I am now ENTERED TO WIN. If you want to go to heaven when you die then I encourage you to go leave comments on my "entry" here.

2 comments:

beth coyote said...

I had a coughing fit and then I had to lie down after seeing this.

Love, Beth

Patricia Lockwood said...

EXACTLY THE REACTION I WAS HOPING TO SEE