Monday, June 02, 2008

Is This Picture Legal? I Fear That Imagineers Will Come for Me in the Night

Did I mention that I went to Disneyworld for my birthday? It was my first time, because Disneyworld was FORBIDDEN when I was a child--along with many other things, such as March of Dimes candy dispensers, because to chew that gum was to chew the unborn. Remind me to tell you about my upbringing sometime. Anyway, I went for revenge, and it tasted so good. Don't worry, I wasn't killed! I prayed to Saint Rebecca, patron of not getting killed at Disneyworld, and I totally didn't. And it turns out that:

4 comments:

Radish King said...

I am so thankful you lived through it. And I am glad you didn't tell me beforehand because I would have had to light candles and chant and perhaps succumb to small animal sacrifice to protect you.

Patricia Lockwood said...

That's why I didn't mention it, because I knew you would worry too much! Your power is unconscious, though, and worked anyway.

Anonymous said...

I went to the original DisneyLand when I was a youth. They had a variation of "bumper cars" that was little personal flying saucers that floated on a cushion of air, like a life-sized air hockey game (before there were air hockey games). It was the coolest ride I ever rode. I would have let Mickey Mouse sodomize me for just one more ride. It was that cool.

Patricia Lockwood said...

I went to Disneyland when I was pretty young, before the NO DISNEY law was enacted in our household. All I remember was a 3-D Michael Jackson music video extravaganza. Perhaps I dreamed the whole thing.