Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Possibly NSFW, Unless You Work at a Baby Nightclub

I don't know what's the matter with me, but I cannot stop watching Baby Burlesks on YouTube. War Babies is my current favorite, with its baby facials, udder sucking, and lollipop money, but Polly Tix in Washington and The Runt Page also have their charms. Be sure to read the comments! "iriswigle" takes the words right out of my mouth:
It was a judge of the US that had ordered Shirley Jane Temple to go to a red light district to pay for a fine and "hussle her buns". Bojangles found her looking for a way to make money to pay for the fine & she thought she could mimic his dancing. He took her to a studio and they followed the judges orders to the dot. There is a good ship and a bad ship. Is acting worse than what the judge had in mind? What do u find offensive? Kids play all day long? Share how you played?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

re: War babies-- is Shirley attached to a piece of fishing line??

Thank you for bringing these grotesque yet completely fascinating videos to my attention!! What the hell!!

Patricia Lockwood said...

Fishing line? I didn't even notice--I was too busy pondering the bewildering ooh-la-la moment when Shirley gets a scoop of ice cream right down the back.

Anonymous said...

these are amazing, thank you!