Saturday, September 30, 2006

Who Am I Kidding, I'll Probably Do That Anyway

For the past few days I have been hard at work on my costume, which incorporates cardboard, glittery fake snow, and possibly some hay if you are lucky. I am also making a costume for my husband (whom I will henceforth refer to as Elegant Choice), mainly because he has bad ideas, but also because whenever I ask him about kindergarten, he sighs and says, “I just couldn’t cut like they wanted me to.” My costume is almost finished, and when I put it on and stick some hay where it needs to go, I feel magnificent.

However, if I do not start seeing some more submissions soon, I will be forced to make many, many more costumes for myself, and after a while I’ll get lazy and just start posting artistic photos of anonymous cooches and calling them crude foyers. Consider yourselves warned!

3 comments:

Radish King said...

OKAY! OKAY!
jeeze.

Patricia Lockwood said...

Do not roll your eyes at me, Saucebox! And do not give me any lip, sass, or especially guff.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.