Saturday, July 12, 2008

Allow Me to Effervesce

DANG I have figured out a good way to shade wrinkles, it is like tiny bolts of lightning only made of ink. Yet they still electrify. What is better than shading, I think nothing, oh shading, come to bed, the white sheets need you! Now then. As for tomorrow, I will not even hint to you what you might be getting, because no human being could ever be prepared for it, not in a million years. You will live one more day without it, and the day after that, you will not understand how.

2 comments:

Radish King said...

I can't believe, now, that I survived an entire weekend without the above post.
your great admirererrerer,
Admiral Rebecca

my word verification: Tourettes

Patricia Lockwood said...

Or your whole life, even! It is everything I promised. I was, in this case, incapable of hyperbole.