Thursday, October 26, 2006

Rebecca Loudon Has a Brain Full of Honey: Day Noofter-Fo


Rebecca Loudon proves herself once again to be an indefatigable perpetrator of loveliness. From The Comedian as the Letter C:

Nota: man is the intelligence of his soil,
The sovereign ghost. As such, the Socrates
Of snails, musician of pears, principium
And lex.

If anybody around these parts is a musician of pears, it is certainly Rebecca. For that matter, if anybody around these parts is a Socrates of snails, it is certainly me, in the sense that I like to touch my students with them.

P.S. Rebecca writes: "The blue music is the Bach partita III for unaccompanied violin. I had to play it for an audition. If you look closely you can see my fingerings and the date of the audition on top of the music. The reason it is blue is because I dropped the book in the bath tub 2 days before my audition and had to dry it with a hair dryer." She's telling the truth--go see for yourselves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, RL once again blows our mind

Patricia Lockwood said...

She does, she blows the collective mind.

Radish King said...

I think her moral hygiene is questionable.

Patricia Lockwood said...

Truly. Thank God for penicillin and Jesus.

Tony Williams said...

Music to my eyes.