Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Realism Continues: Day Six


I was in trouble today--I am sick with chubby tonsils and I had no pictures to post, so I had despairingly resigned myself to posting a picture of Elegant Choice splashing in the bathtub and calling it "the total man of glubbal glub." However, my friend Jack came to my rescue with this resplendent interpretation of a line from "Continual Conversation with a Silent Man." Look at his monstrous turquoise man-breasts, and his intricately paved abdomen! Observe the elegant crotch-shadowing! I will be imagining those pebbly hands dripping candle wax on my blindfolded face tonight; I suggest you do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is delightfully-tiny blue turds.

Patricia Lockwood said...

I agree with you! Is this Elegant Choice? You should get a Blogger account so you don't have to be anonymous anymore. I will show you later.